Sourcing- Purchasing Engineer/Supervisor Direct Material
Grohe Siam Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245272
Job Descriptions :
- Local Sourcing all components in plastic, Rubber, Metal, Hose, Box, TPI in order to gain the competitive price.
- Co-ordinate with global sourcing team for price benchmarking.
- Improve & develop delivery, quality and feedback to all suppliers as appropriate period.
- Provide the frame contract to supplier for above direct materials.
- Received & check requirements against database in SAP system, such as approved supplier list, ERN, Drawing, GSO consistent with master list from IE,Cost impact , etc.
- Negotiation with both of user & supplier to get the best solution in term of price, quality, delivery and service as well as descrepancy fixing.
- Prepare monthly report for outstanding performance , DPO, Cost saving, etc.
- Prepare all document concerned ISO’s requirement
- B. Administration Management or relate field
Oversea purchasing with import basic regulation knowledge.
Good command in English
Negotiation Skill, Material Planning, Analytical Skill Male / Female, 5-7 years experience in Sourcing and Direct material Purchasing field
“This position must work in Kleang, Rayong province”
Human Resource Department
Grohe Siam Limited
203 Moo. 10 T. Banna,
A. Klaeng, Rayong 21110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Grohe Siam Limited
About Grohe Siam Limited
GROHE is the world's leading provider of sanitary fittings and a global brand, dedicated to providing innovative water products. For many decades, GROHE has been committed to the brand values of technology, quality, design and sustainability that all illustrate GROHE's commitment to creating exceptional experiences and to delivering "Pure Freude an Wasser". With its engineering, innovation and design activities firmly anchored in Germany, GROHE products bear the badge of quality "Made in Germany", ultimately strengthening the customers confidence in the brand. In 2014, GROHE became part of the LIXIL Group Corporation, a publicly listed company on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
More Jobs from this employer