Sourcing Engineer / Sourcing Specialist ( Electro-Mechanics / Electronics )
SVI Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214943
Employer Ref. K'Chirasak
Responsible for Electro-mechanic part, Electronic part such as PCB , Magnetic , Interconnect , Relay , Switch , Electronic module , LCD etc. To source and set up the sourcing parameter in SAP system.
- Source and request for quotation of responsive part commodity
- Define sourcing strategy and allocation.
- Cost saving and cost avoidance technique with supplier
- Co-operation in new part approval with team
- Supplier evaluation/Development by score rating process
- Price Variance analysis and resolve of responsible by category of part
- Support internal customer that may relate material management.
- Co-ordinate with team for process start up on VMI system
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Engineering or related filed.
- At least 3 years of experience in Sourcing function
- Experience in part category is preferable and will be consider
- Solid in MRP/ Negotiation/ SAP/ Oracle/ Excel/ Power point or any Microsoft office
- Drawing and spec sheet understanding in the part of category
- Understand well of standard ASTM, DIN, UL, IPC, ANSI and ISO or any basic of qualification systematics.
- VMI : Vendor management Inventory knowledge / Experience
- Good command of English speaking and writing. (Ability to communicate in Chinese will be consider)
142 Moo 5, Tiwanon Rd.,Bangkadi,Muang,
Phathumthani 12000, Thailand
Phone 02-105-0456 Ext. 1705
Website : www.svi.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to SVI Public Company Limited
About SVI Public Company Limited
SVI Public Company Limited is a global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider of full turnkey PCBA and box-build contract manufacturing services. The Company, based in Thailand serves several top tier International companies, mostly in the industrial and professional electronic equipment sectors. We are well positioned for growth with our regional presence that enables manufacturing excellence through a network of facilities situated in key markets & geographies that in turn provide its customers with the resources, technology and capacity to optimize their operations and cost.