Boyd Corporation is a global market leader in custom fabricated solutions for the electronics, transportation, agriculture machinery, and medical/industrial markets in specific product areas such as environmental seals and gaskets, EMI/RFI shielding, acoustical and thermal insulation, cushioning and shock absorption, thermal management and bonding systems. See company website for details:
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001223248
Department: NPI & Tooling Engineering
Reports To: NPI & Tooling Engineering Manager
Boyd Corporation is a global market leader in custom fabricated solutions for the electronics, transportation, agriculture machinery, and medical/industrial markets in specific product areas such as environmental seals and gaskets, EMI/RFI shielding, acoustical and thermal insulation, cushioning and shock absorption, thermal management and bonding systems. See company website for details: www.boydcorp.com
Develop and recommend sourcing strategies and execute the agreed upon strategies Sources and negotiates products and programs to the goal of lowering costs of goods, ensuring quality and service by leveraging total company spending and other assigned duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To source new material as inquiry with the negotiate price.
- Development of new suppliers and improve service level of suppliers according to company requirement.
- Call for tender and quotes and negotiate with suppliers to ensure quality standard, proper delivery time line and price competitiveness.
- Negotiates and implements supplier agreements/contracts for best benefit to the company.
- Manage supplier/vendor capabilities and evaluation process to comply with ISO9001.
- Manage all basic data for new purchasing items in ERP system according to company policy.
- Work closely with the NPI Engineering and Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) to ensure that materials meet all quality requirements.
- Provide counseling or take disciplinary actions as and when are required.
- Other assigned duties.
- Min 3-5 years experience either as a buyer or as a strategic sourcing consultant.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Eng/Science, Polymer Eng/Science, Material Eng/Science or related field.
- Able to read and interpret mechanical drawings and specifications, data oriented with analytics capability.
- Computer literally
- Good communication skills (very good in English writing, listening, reading and speaking)
- Sound leadership and firm.
- Complex problem solving techniques.
- Knowledge in ERP as IFS, SAP, etc…
- Pleasant personality, self driven, sharp and initiatives, less dependent on supervision.
- Lean or Six Sigma background preferred.
- Good project management, leadership, and supervisory skills.
- Initiative, creative, innovative, proactive and abilities.
- Housing allowance / ค่าเช่าบ้าน
- Annual Bonus / โบนัสประจำปี
- Uniform / เครื่องแบบ
- Insurance / ประกัน
- Flexible Benefit
- Provident fund / กองทุนสำรองเลี้ยงชีพ
- 5 days working (08.00-17.00)
Interested candidates are invited to write in with detailed resume stating current & expected salaries, together with a photograph to:
Boyd Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Contact Name : Human Resource Department (K.Prachaya)
700/675, 700/677 Moo.7 Amata Nakorn Industrail Estate Chonburi, Phase 6C
T.Donhuaroh A.Muang Chonburi 20000
Tel : 033-045830 , 081-947-4040 Fax. 038-193257
Please log on to our website for more information
(Only short listed candidates will be notified)