Sourcing Assitant Manager (EMC)
Schaffner EMC (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228677
- Professional support of Project Management for automotive/EMC divisions as well as interfaces
- Supplier development at the automotive/EMC organisation
- Close collaboration with Automotive, Power Quality and EMC from other regions
- Material datas in ERP system.
- Involvement in quality and cost reduction issues with other departments in driving suppliers to achieve targets set.
- Attend day- to day sourcing issues with production, quality and R&D staff.
- Ensure OTD with suppliers and constantly work with suppliers to close the loop.
- Embrace the principles of ROFO and lean concepts of manufacturing.
- Be a team player in solving quality, productivity and other technical issues etc.
- Bachelor or master degree in engineering.
- The candidate has worked in multinational company/ companies and has held senior positions e.g Quality manager, Production manager, Engineering Manager
- The candidate must have more than 8 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Good network in automotive and electronic industries, preferred electronics suppliers etc
- Fully support of projects throught out the full supply chain
- Ability to speak and write English well is a prerequisite.
- Proven project management skills and has the ability to motivate and direct a team of professionals
Interested candidates are invited to submit a detailed cover letter; resume outlining your qualification for the position, previous work experience along with a recent photo by clicking "Apply Now"
Human Resources Division Manager
SCHAFFNER EMC Co., Ltd,
Northern Region Industrial Estate.
67 Moo 4 Tambol Ban Klang, Amphur Muang, Lamphun 51000
Only short listed will be contacted.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Schaffner EMC (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Schaffner EMC (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Schaffner EMC (Thailand) Co., Ltd., in Lamphun, is a Swiss Based BOI sponsored production facility for electronic components for EMC applications and the car industry. We search for several creative, enthusiastic and motivated professionals for following position: