Solution Design Analyst
Schenker (Thai) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253799
- Responsible for developing business sales plan
- Responsible for developing logistics solution and its strategy
- Responsible for bringing in 3PL new business unit for the company
- To setup and implement new client operation till it is stabilized
- At least bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Logistics, SCM or related fields,
- 3-5 Years experienced working in Logistics & Business Development
- Strong in analytical skills
- Good in problem solving and decision making skills
- Knowledge in Process mapping/ Business Process Improvement
- Good interpersonal with strong in presentation skills
- Good command of English with computer literacy
Schenker offers a wide range of career opportunities within our organization, in Thailand or abroad. The salary and bonus programmes are attractive and all other benefits (medical insurance, provident fund etc) usually offered by international companies are available here too. All salaries are paid 13 times and a results related bonus of up to 2 months salary is paid in addition each year. If you are interested in joining a successful and professional team please send your CV and photo to (in word format only) with a photo to the e-mail address below. Please enter as ‘subject’ the position you are applying for
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Schenker (Thai) Ltd.
About Schenker (Thai) Ltd.
Schenker is one of the world’s largest freight forwarding and logistics companies with 55,000 employees in 1,500 offices throughout the world. Worldwide third party Sales are Euro 14.0 billion Schenker belong to the Deutsche Bahn Group with worldwide Sales of Euro 30 billion. Here in Thailand we have 1,104 employees in 12 offices, Nett Sales of thb 6 billion p.a., profitable and growing. We have won large new contracts and thus we are looking for