PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214456
Employer Ref. 360db
Our client specializes in the digital mobile space; they have excelled in developing apps for major corporations and have partnered up with thousands of the biggest brands within South East Asia. Their application is in 5 countries over 2 continents. They are one of the top 3 strongest start-up companies in Thailand.
Location: Huay Kwang, Bangkok
Salary: 40,000 – 70,000 Baht/month
- Communicating the long and short range market needs for product and service enhancements to the application development team and amongst 3rd party service providers
- Collaboration with internal and external teams
- Assuring customer commitments are met in accordance with an agile development scrum processes and lean project management.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field
- Good interpersonal skill and presentation skill
- Proficient in English both speaking and writing
- Knowledgeable in UML and SDLC and Design Pattern
- 5-6 years of software development/ system implementation experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in large Enterprise software architecture
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.