Solution Analyst - Java and IVR
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001196482
Primarily responsible for translating business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs, code modules, stable application systems. This individual supports systems integration testing (SIT) and user acceptance testing (UAT) and participates and coaches others in all software development lifecycle phases.
Facilitates the implementation and maintenance of business and enterprise software solutions to ensure successful deployment of released applications.
- Thai National Only
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science or any related fields with at least 5 years of experience in program coding
- 3+ years of experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (SDLC)
- 2+ years of IVR development (Cisco or Avaya)
- Strong knowledge of Java Web Application Technology, J2EE, Web Service, WebSphere
- Strong knowledge in Database: Oracle, Sybase, DB2, MS SQL Server
- Business knowledge in Insurance is preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English