Apar Technologies (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001237494
Employer Ref. 4
Our Partner is one the top IT system integrator worldwide, They are looking for dynamic Candidates in different area to join their growing team. If you wish to work with the best brains in the IT industry, apply now!
- Co-operate with project managers and team in estimation effort, developing plan/schedule
- Work with developers to brainstorm the test scenarios and the test plan
- Develop Application Testing, System Testing Concept, and/or Software Testing Methodologies.
- Develop and perform test scenarios, test cases and test plan.
- Collaborate with developers and users to deliver high-quality outcome
- Ensure all project deliverable are consistently delivered to the agreed schedules
- Perform work based on defined process and provide feedback on process improvements as appropriate.
- Thai national only
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Applied Statistic, Applied Mathematics or related fields
- At least 2 years experience Testing skill
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and open to new ideas.
- Fair English communication skills.
Work location: Bangkok
We offer an attractive remuneration package altogether with career advancement opportunity, both local and international, for the right candidate.
Interested candidates please click "Apply" or send full-detailed resume by mention to Project's period, Tools, Responsibilities of your entire projects to the followings contact source
Apar Technologies (THAILAND) Ltd.
591 United Business Center II Building
Unit 2105-6 (B) 21st floor, Sukhumvit Road, Khlong Tan Nuea ,Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Tel: +66 2258 2419
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Apar Technologies (Thailand) Ltd.
About Apar Technologies (Thailand) Ltd.
Apar Technologies is a professional IT services organization. Apar Technologies is a part of the US$ 800 Million Apar group. Based on our vast experience and deep understanding of the staffing needs of the Asean markets, we have a focused approach of serving our key partners & customers on Resourcing and Managed Contract Services.
Our core strength is in supporting our partners/clients in servicing their IT Professional services requirements by providing the right mix of good quality, cost effective staffing solutions for various technology projects.
Majority of our clients are in the banking and financial services industry. Some of our larger customers are DBS Bank, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Temenos, Bank Thai, GE life, IBM, HP, and Oracle.Etc. Apar has a wide geographical reach with offices in Singapore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Mumbai with plans to expand into Europe and the Americas.