URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
Asia Online trading as Omniscien Technologies is a market leading language technology company that develops and provides ground-breaking automated machine translation and language processing technologies, products and services under the Language Studio™ brand to a wide variety of customers throughout the world including governments and some of the world’s leading companies and best known global brands.
We are currently looking for a Software Test Engineer to work in our Bangkok office.
Software Test Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001240284
As a Software Test Engineer you will be responsible for performing software testing activities to ensure that our software deliverables have acceptable quality and meet the target dates.
- Perform software testing activities to ensure that software deliverables have acceptable quality and meet the target dates
- Design and develop test plan
- Design and develop test cases and test plans for software functional testing
- Develop automated test scripts by using test automation tools
- Track bugs and issues with quality/defect reports and follow-up issues and resolutions.
- Work with software development team, including project manager, analyst and developer, for coordinating test execution
- Thai Nationality, Male/ Female
- Bachelor's Degree or certification in Mathematics, Statistics, IT, Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields.
- At least 3++ years of experience for Software Tester/Test Engineer
- Have knowledge in software test life cycle, including Unit Test, Integration Test, System Test, User Acceptance Test and Load (Stress) Test.
- Experience in Software testing process and test automation tools
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills and able to work well in a team environment.
- Good communication skills in Thai & English
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
Omniscien Technologies is the local subsidiary of a multi-national company with a commercial presence in Thailand, Singapore, Europe and North America. The local subsidiary is based in the company’s R&D Centre in Bangkok on Thonglor near J Avenue and many shops and restaurants where it is developing and applying automated machine translation systems for more than 530 language pair combinations in a unique and relaxed environment in which the company provides a staff coffee bar with free refreshments.
Interested candidates are invited to send a detailed resume, recent photograph, current and expected salary, and contact telephone number by click "Apply Now" or send to
Asia Online Portals (Thailand) Limited
141 Major Tower Thonglor, 11th Floor, Office 1
Soi Sukhumvit 63 (Ekamai), Sukhumvit Road,
Klongton-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110