Software QA Engineer (PPQA 2 persons) URGENTLY REQUIRED!!!
Toyota Tsusho Electronics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213781
Employer Ref. FREE
1. Process and Product audit
- Evaluate the processes and work products conform the company process descriptions, standard and procedures
- Identifying and documenting noncompliance issues
- Providing feedback to project staff and manager on the result of quality assurance activities
- Discuss on the noncompliance, corrective action, owner and completion date
- Follow up project's corrective action and defect prevention activities
- Escalate noncompliance issue if needed
2. Process consultationMeasurement, Metrics and Reporting
- Provide suggestion on how to use processes/templates to project team
- Understand project situation and project lesson learned in order to suggest the projects to prevent the defects
- Share lesson learned found by previous QA review/audit activities to software project
- Collect project data and audit result for reporting
- Perform qualitative analysis according to quality index defined and produce the periodic report
- Report quality index status to software project and management team
3. Involvement in Process Improvement
- Collect feedback of processes and templates usage from software project
- Provide feedback of practical used of defined processes and templates to the process improvement team
- Review the updated version of processes and templates
- Be a part of process improvement working group for continuous process improvement activities.
- Male/Female Thai nationality, age at least 25 years old
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information technology or any field which can understand programming and software engineering
- Minimum of 3 years-experience Software Development
- Understand C programming language
- Good command of both written and spoken English
Advantage qualifications (if any):
- Minimum of 1-2 years-experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Knowledge of software engineering standards: CMMI, Automotive-SPICE
- Ability in other programming languages
- Japanese Language skill will be advantage
“This job position is not a software tester.
However, the developer or tester who is interested in or would like to change career path to PPQA job is also welcome.”
Interested candidates please send your English resume with a recent photo, transcript, Japanese Proficiency ,TOEIC Test Certificate (if any), etc.by contact with HR Department 02-639-3500 ext.104
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Toyota Tsusho Electronics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Toyota Tsusho Electronics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Toyota Tsusho Electronics (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.(TTET) was established in April 2005 as a joint venture between Toyota Tsusho Electronics Co.,Ltd. and Toyota Tsusho Group, with the aim of developing Embedded Software for Automotive Applications.
Embedded Software for Automotive Applications calls for a high degree of reliability because of the high level of functionality and large scale applications.
As a member of Japanese car manufacturing companies, TTET continually trains its embedded software development engineers in topics such as programming languages, software development processes and quality assurance to ensure that the end product is of high quality, delivered on time and within cost.
We also aim to contribute to the economy of Thailand and its industries. In association with groups such as the Board of Investment (BOI), NECTEC and TESA, we are committed to helping develop embedded software engineers in order to make ourselves successful in competing on a global scale. Now, we are seeking for candidates for the following position;