Software Process Engineer URGENTLY REQUIRED!!!
Toyota Tsusho Electronics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213780
Employer Ref. FREE
Process Engineer who must contribute proactively to Software Engineer Process Team efforts to establish and maintain organization’s standard processes through constant improvement.
Able to support continuous process improvement, train and coach other engineers about processes.
Able to learn quickly new process models driving automotive software development industry such as Automotive-SPICE, CMMI, ISO26262, etc.
- Male/Female Thai nationality
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in Process Development.
- Good knowledge and understanding of at least one of the following software engineering standards: CMMI, Automotive-SPICE, ISO26262, etc.
- Good command of both written and spoken English
Advantage qualifications (if any):
Experience in the field of software quality assurance role.
- Good communication skills; ability to simplify, visualize and communicate complex concepts and help others to understand them.
- Experience in developing commercial or embedded software.
Interested candidates please send your English resume with a recent photo, transcript, Japanese Proficiency, TOEIC Test Certificate (if any), etc.by contact with HR Department 0-2639-3500 ext.104, 110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Toyota Tsusho Electronics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Toyota Tsusho Electronics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Toyota Tsusho Electronics (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.(TTET) was established in April 2005 as a joint venture between Toyota Tsusho Electronics Co.,Ltd. and Toyota Tsusho Group, with the aim of developing Embedded Software for Automotive Applications.
Embedded Software for Automotive Applications calls for a high degree of reliability because of the high level of functionality and large scale applications.
As a member of Japanese car manufacturing companies, TTET continually trains its embedded software development engineers in topics such as programming languages, software development processes and quality assurance to ensure that the end product is of high quality, delivered on time and within cost.
We also aim to contribute to the economy of Thailand and its industries. In association with groups such as the Board of Investment (BOI), NECTEC and TESA, we are committed to helping develop embedded software engineers in order to make ourselves successful in competing on a global scale. Now, we are seeking for candidates for the following position;