Software Engineer (Implementation)
Diebold (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255029
- Software installation and Configuration
- Implement local applications
- Unit test
- Involve in documentation for software detail design, test script and UAT sign off.
- Engineering support such as problem investigation, analysis and solving.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineer (IT related fields)
- Knowledge of Web technology (HTML, XML, XSL,AJAX, Java script, JQuery, Web Cookie, etc)
- Knowledge of Programming (MVC, ASP.net, C#.net, etc)
- Knowledge of Networking (TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, DHCP, PTP, Socket, etc)
- Knowledge of Operation System (window server 2012,window server 2008, winxp,win7)
- Knowledge of Crystal Report, Oracle, Microsoft SQL (DBMS), SSIS, .NET, IIS, Web Services, Apache , Windows would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Macro Media Flash e.g., and Other (Microsoft Silver light etc.)
- Strong communication skills
- Active in learning new technology and new development framework
- Thai nationality only
- Work location is Muangthong Thani and Head office of each bank.
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Interested persons may apply in person or mail or email application letter, resume of career up to date with present and expected salary and recent photo to :
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Diebold (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Diebold (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Diebold (Thailand) Co., Ltd
Diebold, Incorporated, located in Canton, Ohio, USA was founded in 1859 as a security equipment company. Today, Diebold is a world leader in providing integrated self-service terminals, security systems, software solutions and services. Diebold manufactures, sells and services a wide range of products and service solutions including
- Automated Teller Machines
- Electronic Security
- Physical Security
- Facility products, such as under counter equipment, safes, vaults and pneumatic drive-up delivery systems.
- Software and systems for global financial and commercial markets
- Integrated access management systems
- Point-of-sale terminals
- Health care industry storage and inventory control systems
- Project management services, and network solutions.
- Election systems
Diebold employs more than 15,000 associates worldwide with international offices located in over 90 Diebold, the world’s first ATM (Automated Teller Machines) manufacturer, has been at the forefront of the industry for over 140 years.
Diebold products have been well-known among Thailand’s banking businesses since 1985, originally known as Phillips and Interbold – IBM. Due to the high quality of our products and capability to provide excellent services, we are trusted by every recognized bank in Thailand to be their ATM and service provider.
Diebold (Thailand) Co., Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Diebold Incorporated, was established in January 1999, with a registered capital of 30 million baht. We sell and provide maintenance services for Diebold ATMs throughout Thailand. We also serve as the regional center in South East Asia for Technical Support, Depot Repair Center, Logistics and Training Center.
Diebold’s main office, situated on Sathorn Road, is the home of our Sales, Finance & Administration departments, Electronics Security and our North Bangkok Service Operations Facility is located at Muangthong Thani. With our strong network coverage of Greater Bangkok, we continuously provide the best product value and premier service of self-service terminals in order to support and enhance our customer’s business. In addition, we offer professional support throughout suburban Thailand with nearly 40 Service Centers and over 300 associates
One powerful partner for your total security technology needs. Simply put, we are experts in providing scalable, customizable security solutions - integrated multi-site access control, CCTV and communications solutions. One unified system. One unified partnership. Anywhere in the world. Let us deliver a turnkey solution fully integrated and engineered to address your business needs. Whether your business occupies a building, forms a campus, produces energy, transports people, heals and protects, or makes the world a better place to live, we can help you achieve your security and communications objectives. Anywhere in the world. All the time.
Diebold provides security and facility solutions that:
- Increase productivity
- Improve customer service
- Reduce costs
- Enhance security for assets and people
From the burglar resistant safes and vaults that earned Diebold its reputation as a security expert, to electronic security systems, physical security equipment and the industry's leading monitoring services our products are backed by:
- Continuous research and development
- Quality manufacturing processes (ISO 9000 Certified)
- A knowledgeable professional sales staff
An unparalleled service organization We provide the right products, the experience to help you make the right choices, the expertise to install and integrate our products into your existing system, and the service you expect to keep everything operating at peak efficiency. We can develop and install a system for almost any application in any industry sector.
- Access Control & Security
- CCTV & Recording Systems
- Physical Systems
- System Design & Integration
- Security Monitoring
- Support & Maintenance