Siam Takashimaya (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254232
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Knowledge or experience in the retail business.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Siam Takashimaya (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Siam Takashimaya (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Since its founding as a used clothing store in Kyoto in 1831, Takashimaya has continued to tackle innovative approaches both within Japan and overseas, providing new values for each era's customers and society. Our history of constant innovation over 180 years remains company's tradition, and forms our DNA.
At present, Takashimaya has 20 department stores in Japan, with four more in Singapore, Shanghai, Taipei and Vietnam(Open 2015) and we are moving our plan to open store (36,000 Square.Metre.) in Thailand (2017) as name of Siam Takashimaya locate at ICONSIAM.