Colibri Automation (Thailand) is a new start-up in Thailand specializing in automation solutions and precision machining and assembly services delivering technologically advanced products to customers in various sectors like Hard Disk drive, Telecommunications and cell-phones, SMT and Apparels manufacturing. The parent company Colibri Automation Shenzhen, established in 2001, has grown significantly in size and revenue with plants in Shenzhen and Suzhou and is currently expanding our business footprint in Thailand. We are seeking high caliber candidates for the following positions for the Thailand Operations:
Software Engineer (PLC)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001249457
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop PLC base controls and user-interface programs for Automaton equipments.
- Work closely with design and customer service team in providing timely response to customers
- Develop cost reduction programs.
- Trouble-shooting & customer interaction in cooperation with after sales service
- Providing technical support for machines that are installed in the field
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Knowledge of PLC software programing, various PLC ladder logic and HMI programming systems
- Knowledge and understanding and design software to control hardware (Motion, vision, IO module)
- Min 5 years’ experience in Automation equipment environment.
- Good in English communication skill
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics.
Please submit your online application in English with recent photograph, stating personal detail with full history of working experience, current and expected salary to: