Software Development Team Leader
Argyll Scott Asia
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242587
Employer Ref. 506010
Our client is one of the global market leaders in E-Business Industry. They have constantly achieved strong business performance alongside their growing presence around the world. With a high possibility to grow their business in Thailand, there is now an opening opportunity for an energetic and independent professional to lead the role of Technical Team Leader based in Central Bangkok.
They provide a creative and exciting work environment where they help their staff to realize their goals.
- Work with CTO and Head of Design to determine functions and features (User Stories) to be delivered in each development cycle
- Lead software development team (Frontend ,Backend and Mobile) in maintaining and improving development velocity and consistent delivery of shippable code
- Evaluate team's performances on a team and personal level
- Develop internal development strategies that will enhance company's development capabilities
- Provide clear instruction and communicate with development team on a daily basis
- Setting development's team goal and target that is challenging and keeps the team motivated
- Provide the team with recommendation, guidance and feedback when needed
- Update development progress to management
- Must have previous experience working as software developer
- Have experience managing teams and have successfully executed at least 2 small projects or 1 big project. Projects lasting less than 6 months is considered small
- Have experience working with Agile methodology / SCRUM Framework
- Able to make technological recommendation and decisions that will help the company to be in a better position from a strategic standpoint.
- Strong leadership and communications skills
- Strong understanding of Agile Development Process and SCRUM Framework
- Strong project management skills with excellent capability in achieving deadlines
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Argyll Scott Asia
About Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.