Software Development Manager
Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001340204
- Designs and develops software applications by using JAVA/J2EE, SQL with at least one of : Spring / Struts / Hibernate framework
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Over 8 years experience as a software developer and development team leader
- Over 10 years development experience with Java/J2EE/C# or related
- 5 years experience in managing a development team
- Strong hands-on experience in Developing Web application using MVC framework
- Good experience in working with AGILE development methodology such as SCRUM
- Exposure to all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Self-initiative and good leadership skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.