Software Developer/Software Development Engineer
Bombardier Transportation Signal (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001277557
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
We have an immediate need to continuously grow footprints and competency on Wayside RATC product and Vital Software Programming competencies.
The Software Designer role aims to take as a key personnel to do knowledge transfer effectively. The role will support as an important interface between the customer projects and the research and development roadmap. The role requires comprehensive knowledge on software engineering disciplines and a good level of understanding of SW Quality all through the development cycle. Knowledge and experience of e.g. SW coding conventions, formal development methods, SW design documentation, requirements tracing, configuration management, change control, verification & validation and usability is highly desirable.
- Develop system requirement analysis, define functional decomposition, architecture definition and software specification
- Design and Implement vital software programming for Wayside applications
- Design and develop software applications to support customer project for the whole division
- Develop and perform module, functional, system and Integration testing
- Design reviews
- Academic background in Computer Science / Software engineering or other relevant background.
- At least 2 years of working experience is required
- Experience of software design and implementation of complex functionality is preferred
- Skilled C/C++ knowledge or similar languages is a must
- Knowledge in Linux/Unix and script programming is an asset
- Knowledge of verification and validation.
- Knowledge of requirements management and concept design.
- Strong accountability and high drive.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good command of English and local language
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bombardier Transportation Signal (Thailand) Ltd.
About Bombardier Transportation Signal (Thailand) Ltd.
Bombardier is the world’s largest manufacturer of both planes and trains. Looking far ahead while delivering today, Bombardier is evolving mobility worldwide by answering the call for more efficient, sustainable and enjoyable transportation everywhere. Our vehicles, services and, most of all, our employees are what make us a global leader in transportation.
Every day, millions of people get where they need to go aboard the planes and trains that we manufacture. Perhaps you do too. We rank among the leaders in two fast-paced industries:
- In aerospace, we have the industry's most comprehensive aircraft portfolio and are a leader in both business and regional aircraft.
- In rail transportation, we’re the world's largest equipment and systems manufacturer.
Bombardier is headquartered in Montreal, Canada. Our shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (BBD) and we are listed on the Dow Jones Sustainability World and North America indexes. In the fiscal year ended December 31, 2014, we posted revenues of $20.1 billion.
Our APAC Regional office is based in Bangkok as a part of Bombardier Transportation, offering a comprehensive portfolio of rail systems including integrated control systems, computer and relay based interlocking, automatic train control systems and wayside equipment for mass transit and mainline.
Visit us at www.bombardier.com or contact us if you are looking for a challenging and international career opportunity.