Software Design Engineer
Fasco Motors (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001211168
- Analyze and design new routine products and improve existing products.
- Modify Safety core code and document changes to pass safety standards.
- Generate code to interface with different customer controllers (Assembly).
- Tune new windings to controllers and coordinate DG testing to confirm stability (wind milling, sudden load changes, air gap extremes, smooth run up, voltage extremes, over temperature protection, etc.
- Setup parameters for on-line testing.
- Perform software testing and document results to confirm safety compliance to standards.
- Troubleshoot and repair software glitches.
- Generate specifications for new products requiring hardware and software.
- C or Assembler language -imPower controller, Assembly language – imPower top board, C-language-RS485 top board, C language – impress firmware.
- Bachelor or Masters’ Degree in Engineering or Technology or related field.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge and utilization of engineering tools necessary for successful performance of the essential functions of this position description.
- Must demonstrate proficiency and possess experience necessary to develop moderately complex software in C, C++, java, assembly language, or other selected languages.
- Demonstrate mastery of relevant software engineering tools (configuration management systems, build processes, debuggers, emulators, simulators and logic analyzers).
- Must demonstrate proficient ability to capture and document software requirements.
- Customer focused
- Problem solving skills
- Team working skills
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to work to another’s design
- Commercial awareness
- Good communication skills
- A thorough approach
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply in person or send your full CV by click "Apply Now"
Human Resources Department
FASCO Motors (Thailand) Limited
29/7-8 Moo 3. Bangkruay-Sainoi Rd, Bangkrang,
Muang Nonthaburi District, Nonthaburi 11000
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fasco Motors (Thailand) Limited
About Fasco Motors (Thailand) Limited
Fasco Motors (Thailand) Limited was formed in 1999 with a registered capital of 828 million baht. The company is an affiliate of FASCO Motors Group, the world’s leading manufacturer of specialty fractional horse – power electric motors. FASCO Motors (Thailand) Limited serves as a manufacturing base to respond to the demand of the Asia Pacific market. We specialize in the design and manufacture of electric motors and blowers. Single-and three-phase motors with outputs between 5-3,800 watts in different frame sizes are available to facilitate various industrial needs such as refrigeration, air conditioning and ventilation, farming equipment, swimming pool and spa pumps, and household electrical appliances. The company also provides design and customer-made services to ensure optimal customer satisfaction. Committed to enhance our operational efficiency relentlessly to meet international standards in terms of both quality and environment, we decided to implement the ISO 9001: 2000,ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 international standard systems. With the close collaboration of all management and staff, we were certified by URS in 2007, attesting to the company’s professionalism, leadership and environmental responsibility.
More Jobs from this employer