Software Application Specialist
The Nielsen Company (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258784
Direct serving external clients with training and technical support for all Nielsen software applications that lie outside the ongoing Account Management Process
Responsible for external clients suppport in accordance with Nielsen standards
Coordinate with Nielsen Software Application Development Team and implementation of new software release
Plan new software release
- Maintain implementation project documents
Typical Position Pre-requisites:
- Degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT
- 4 – 6 years experience
- Good knowledge of SQL Server & others database management system
- Excellence in MS Office, especially PowerPoint
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Good analytical, logical, training and coaching skills
- Good communication skill, both English and Thai
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Nielsen Company (Thailand) Ltd.
About The Nielsen Company (Thailand) Ltd.
The Nielsen Company is a global information and media company with leading market positions in marketing and consumer information, television and other media measurement, online intelligence, mobile measurement, trade shows and business publications (Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, Adweek). The privately held company is active in more than 100 countries, with headquarters in New York, USA. For more information, please visit, www.nielsen.com