Social Media Executive
Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241440
1.) Strategic parts:
- Strategics Thailand AirAsia’s existing social channels to strengthen the AirAsia brand. Inclusive of daily posting, monitoring, content development and social media report on competitor analysis, brand sentiments and social media trends.
- Implement social media strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the company to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products and services.
- Be up-to-date and ready to learn all new upcoming social media tools.
2.) Execution parts:
- Work closely with marketing to create content driving demand on the routes.
- Work closely with Manager, branding and PR for campaigns/activities to create positive brand engagement online.
- Utilize social media tools, not limited to Hoot-suite to publicize brand news, promotion, campaigns.
- Support, engage and interact with fans in social networks (inclusive but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube)
- Attend to customer’s queries online and liaise with operation support to solve customer issues within stipulated time frame as per Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Provide support on launch campaign initiatives, inclusive but not limited to event live coverage and photo taking.
3.) Analysis parts:
- Monitor and report competitor’s activities, brand sentiments, and relevant online news or feature story or hot topic on social media platform by email, on a daily basis.
- Collating and analyzing active and passive mentions to AirAsia in Social media, sentiments analysis on the regular basis together with implications and action plans using social media monitoring tools provided by the company.
- Bachelor degree in business, advertising, communication or related fields
- 3-5 years of experiences in social network management, digital marketing, or related field
- Proficiency in English would be an added advantage
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong team player and able to work independently
- Positive, dynamic and want to make positive change to the business
- Loves to travel and passion for airline industry
- Good customer service, problem solving and organizational skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
About Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
Thai AirAsia is among Asia's fastest growing airlines. We are zooming into our 11 years of operations with 3,700 efficient staffs ready to give excellent service. To date, more than 12 million guests have flown with us. We have the most extensive route network and the most number of flights in Asia.
Our organization continues to move forward. Our fleets are expanding with the continuous arrival of brand new Airbus A320-200 aircraft.
Today, we invite you to be part of AirAsia, the winner of world's best low cost airline 2009 - 2015 from the Skytrax world’s airline awards