Social Media Coordinator
Magnolia Quality Development Corporation Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252533
As a Social Media Specialist joining our Digital Marketing department, you will help manage, monitor, and execute social and content marketing strategies for multiple accounts across multiple brands in both Thai and English. You will have the opportunity to contribute ideas and content for both our real estate development projects as well as our community and Social/CSR programs.
- Collaborate with content production team to develop highly engaging social content
- Schedule and optimize content
- Assist Manager in creating effective and efficient promotional campaigns
- Increase ad performance via Ad Testing
- Compile weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Track competitors’ social marketing
- Stay up to date with changes on relevant social platforms
- Act as first point of contact for online requests and comments
- Contribute to the company blog to increase awareness of Digital Marketing activities
- Review marketing materials and assist with PR Events as needed
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
Bachelor’s Degree required preferably in Marketing, Advertising, New Media, or related fields
2 to 3 years’ experience with paid social, web, or mobile marketing
- Results-oriented, reliable, outgoing and professional team player
- Good interpersonal communication skills in both Thai and English
- Ability to write creatively and effectively for the digital space in Thai and English
- Strong working knowledge of paid social media tactics and strategies
- Able to manage simultaneous tasks in a fast-paced, technology-oriented environment
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Working knowledge of Photoshop or other photo editing programs is a plus
- Passionate about pop culture and social media
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Magnolia Quality Development Corporation Co., Ltd.
About Magnolia Quality Development Corporation Co., Ltd.
( No Description )