Social Media and Community Manager
Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247330
Key Outputs / Responsibilities:
- Drive the responsible brand through digital platform
- Develop Digital communication plan for Masterbrand. Synergize with plans from each sub-brands to leverage the Masterbrand
- Manage Masterbrand's digital assets. Work with agency partners for execution. Monitor performance
- Identify digital asset strategy. Oversee BU digital asset portfolio and plan
- Operate Social Listening for BU. In-house community management
- BU Digital campaign integrator
- Develop digital operations master plan for BU
- Drive communication campaign translation into online/ digital vectors. Support digital communication PVAB development. Ensure digital advocacy of key brand activities (ATL & BTL)
- Coordinate communication campaigns/ calendar across brands. Ensure creative, media and digital agencies alignment. Oversee campaign consumer targeting and timing
- Provide advice to specific brand digital initiatives implementation
- Roll out corporate & SBU initiatives. Plan, align, coordinate and implement
- Develop digital performance KPIs for BU
- Identify brand listening board. Update key trends. Identify and share competitive intelligence/ key learnings
- Build BU/ team competency in Digital communication
- Coordinate with Digital Acceleration team for BU digital training and development programs
- Explore and identify new opportunities. Champion new initiatives
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in digital marketing , marketing or any related fields
- 5-7 years of working experience in digital marketing
- Possess experience in leading and developing digital strategic plan in alignment with Brand's strategy
- Experience in digital marketing - managing a full digital campaign, starting from writing the brief through to manage execution up to launch and maintenance phases
- Experience in doing post evaluation, analyzing digital performance reports and identifying the key learnings to be used in the next activities
- Good command of English
- Good communication and presentation skills and can work independently
*** ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED ***
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
About Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
WE OFFER YOU A CAREER, NOT JUST A JOB.
Nestlé Group is the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company. Our mission of “Good Food, Good Life” is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night.
With its headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland, Nestlé Group has over 468 factories located in 84 countries which manufactures and sells over 15,000 products around the world. All Nestlé products and brands are adhered to Nestle corporate promise, Good Food, Good Life.
At Nestlé, we believe that people are the most valuable asset. We place high value on the talent of all our employees irrespective of their nationality, culture, ethical origin or gender. We foster an environment where people's talents are nurtured and everyone's skills, efforts and energies are directed toward meeting the company goals.
Currently, Nestlé Group Thailand is opening the job opportunity for a high caliber who is energetic, committed, result-oriented and ready to take challenges and grow with us as to the following position.