SMT Engineering Manager
Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254214
Employer Ref. pinyadas
Plan, organize, lead and manage the product line staff to continually improve yields, quality, return rates and scrap for products in volume production and new products. Support the organizational goals in achieving total custom satisfaction.
- Manages and achieve set goals set by management and translate goals into specific, measurable objectives for implementation.
- Yield improvement projects that are on time.
- Makes judgments quality rate issues and clearing actions to maximize outputs and communication with customers.
- Plans/Executes initiatives for continuous improvements to reduce the return rates.
- Develops talents within the PLE organization for engineering continuity.
- Ensures process control by utilizing statistical process control.
- Coordinates with design centers and recording head groups for product, process changes and transfer of technology by providing inputs and appropriate resources.
- Plans budget and control within the product line management.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or higher.
- At least 10 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Professional in Problem Solving Analysis and good problematic solving skills.
- System Thinking and process oriented.
- Knowledge on ESD Theory and Practical.
- Supervisory and Management skills. Problem solving skills.
- Understand lean and Six Sigma concept and able to apply in the area.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
How to apply
Human Resources Department
Fabrinet Company Limited
5/6 Moo6, Soi Khunpra, Klongnueng, Klongluang, , Patumthani 12120, Thailand.
Tel. (662) 524-9600 ext. 6470
Website : www.fabrinet.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
About Fabrinet Co., Ltd.
Fabrinet Thailand was established in 2000 by our CEO and Chairman David T. Mitchell. Our extraordinary customer service, flexibility, and our skills in managing complex operations (among the lower costs of Southeast Asia) have made us a trusted partner of the world’s leading OEMs.
We are passionate and committed to providing world-class reliability and a level of quality that meets our customers’ exacting standards.