Jetradar (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Don’t know what is Jetradar about? Couple of words about us!
Jetradar compares hundreds of airlines (even low cost carriers) in a one place and shows direct prices from airlines website or even lower. Supports all popular payment methods. No hidden fee, no tricks - only useful content. We help our users find the best airfare with our pleasure. Better visit our website or download our mobile app and check some prices.
Jetradar is a Thai company with strong history of operating in Russian market. We have our mother brand - Aviasales.ru (operates from 2008), which is the leader of travel industry in Russia with more than 10 mln monthly visitors. Aviasales mobile app is the most popular travel mobile app in Russia. Strong expertise in mobile and internet marketing is the key point of our team and we’re ready to share it with Thai marketing managers.
That’s what we do and what we want to do further.
We’ve launched Jetradar.co.th in Thai market a year ago and see sustainable growth in terms of traffic and bookings from month to month. At the moment Jetradar is one of the fastest Thai startups in travel industry, which could rise without huge amount of marketing spendings. We try to manage all things and tasks in a smart way - from PPC to Youtube marketing.
The whole team of business developers and marketing managers is working hard to improve product quality. Our conversion rate is unbelievably high and we see a lot of ways to make it even higher.
SMM Manager / Social Media Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001215809
SMM Super Hero - where are you?
Jetradar’s marketing team is looking for Social Media Manager for a full range of tasks, related to social networks - from content creation to brand advocating and community management. We offer great challenges with high-professional international team in one of the most attractive industries - travel, at one of the best offices in the world in Phuket, Thailand.
We need an SMM Super Hero - the person, who knows well about social media marketing.
We have a full and detailed description of this role, but to make long story short, we need a person, who is crazy about social networks, and has strong passion for great travel stories, which also can inspire and drive people to jump off their seat and start exploring new things on journey. Content creating, data analysis, news junkie, community management - we want to develop all these things with our support, vision and expertise.
See more about Social Marketing Manager role and contact us!
Social Marketing Manager
- Here’s detailed definition of how we understand the role of social marketing manager in our team.
- First of all, our social marketing manager for sure must be addicted to social networks.
- We’re interested in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube, so the knowledge of all their mechanics is necessary for this person.
- As we have international team, our internal communications are in English. Communications with customers are mainly in Thai, but we try not to forget about foreigners too. So, please be ready to speak and write both languages.
- We have a huge number of tasks and ideas about social media - it wouldn’t be easy way - just for your information.
- We love proactive people, who can offer something from their side without request from management. So, we suggest that it would be you, who will drive the process - and of course we’ll help.
The list of responsibilities:
- It means that you can optimize and create content for all social channels, which we discussed before. Creating the content means different types of content, which we can provide and mix with each other. On the one hand, we want to go deeper into some topics about travel industry and travel behaviour, which is useful for users in terms of their personal experience. One of the latest example - our travel budget calculator. On the other hand, we need to catch the trends in the industry or in a society and use it in our social channels with some kind of entertaining function. It would be perfect if you could use Photoshop for your needs without asking somebody else in a team.
- Copy writing, basic design skills (work with Photoshop preferably), creativity, researching experience
- One of the most important things is when social marketing manager can create not only page of brand, but also build the community around brand. It’s a high-level social marketing - to get people involved into social strategy of brand, but we’re sure, that we can go there.
- Stimulate discussions, ability to connect people, ability to present and shares ideas with huge number of users, advocating the brand
- News in your head, news around you. It’s all about being at the edge of latest news and using them as a base for your next post or article. Be creative, highlight the main points, explain them with easy words, try to find new ways to deliver these news for our users.
- Be outstanding and very fast with it, because news quickly become rotten.
- Creativity, Content curation, effective monitoring, quick decision-making, ability to be calm in the face of the stress
Data analysis & Funnel management
- All we do, we need to do with open eyes and clear view of the situation. We need to understand all necessary marketing and product metrics to answer the questions - if we’re going to the right direction or not? if users enjoy our content or not? if our media coverage becomes stronger or not? if people trust us more or not? etc.
- From the beginning of the content funnel to the end.
- Using metrics we can do our content better - it’s our goal and your main point.
- Basic understanding of general marketing metrics, and focus on social marketing metrics, which could be used for content optimization, fast experiments experience
Customer service rep (1st line)
- We have high-professional customer support, so this task is not a big thing, but you have to know your product very well. Latest features and updates, problems and the ways to solve them. You need to know how to communicate with customer support service and answer users questions easily and quickly.
- Don’t worry - it’s not a main focus of this work - so, it’s just for beginning - to have a confident about product details. We think - more confident in a product - more ways to motivate other people.
- Communication skills, fast reactions, monitoring of brand appearance in a media field, good product knowledge
A lot of tasks and challenges - you see? Contact us to learn more!