SME Sales Management Manager
TMB Bank Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228795
- Coordinate with internal departments to initiate sales tools i.e. sales reward & incentive schemes, solving issues and identifying area for improvement.
- Develop and execute effective sales structure & model, including capacity plans to ensure business targets are met.
- Set appropriate KPIs for sales team and communicate with related parties for successful implementation.
- Develop tactics/strategies to push sales volume.
- Monitor actual performance VS target, identify causes of gap and correction measures.
- Closely communicate, motivate and train sales team for relevant sales information and sales tools.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s graduates, preferably in Marketing, Finance, Business Administration, Economics or Engineering.
- At least 3-4 years work experience in Sales (or RM), Sales Management, Sales Data Analysis, Strategic Planning or MIS roles in organizations with extensive sales and distribution networks.
- Basic knowledge of banking process and products, sales cycle management.
- Possess very good analytical, strategic thinking and communication skill, proactive, disciplined and service-minded.
- Prior experience in Finance and Banking industries is an advantage.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TMB Bank Public Company Limited
About TMB Bank Public Company Limited
At TMB , we are committed to Make THE Difference in the Thai banking sector. By empowering our employees to always challenge and improve upon the status quo in everything we do, TMB is in turn able to deliver value to all our stakeholders: our customers, our shareholders, our community and, of course, our employees themselves. For the past five years, TMB has relentlessly transformed into a solid financial institution backed by five consecutive years of earnings growth and we are aggressively approaching the next chapter to do even better. To succeed, we start from our employees to help build and sustain a strong corporate culture where all of us pull in the same direction to optimise the customer experience end-to-end.
TMB is looking for employees who are game changers: people who are passionate about shifting the paradigm and can Make THE Difference in everything we do.