SPIE Oil & Gas Services, a specialist subsidiary of the SPIE Group, is an international company providing services to the Oil & Gas Industry. With over 40 years International experience, 4,000 employees and a permanent presence in over 25 countries, SPIE Oil & Gas Services have become one the world’s leading technical services providers to the oil and gas industry. Our Clients include oil companies, engineering firms and oil and gas contractors to whom we offer service capabilities which include Asset Support, comprising of commissioning, maintenance engineering, operations and maintenance, operating manuals and procedure; Competence Development, training and technical assistance services. We are looking for the following position.
Skilled Technician / Technician - Telecommunication
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001249535
Work Location : Kamphaengphet or nearby areas
Job Purpose :
As the Telecommunication skilled technician / Technician, he/she shall carry out activities related to the Maintenance and Inspection Services both routine and ad-hoc to complete within timeframe with compliance to the Standard and SSHE Policy.
- Responsible to complete execution for preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, breakdown maintenance, equipment overhauling as the maintenance plan with compliance to standard
- Execute work and supervise technician and helper to achieve work quality within timeframe
- Responsible to ensure material, equipment, and tool readiness as required for work execution
- Perform routine diagnostic health check for all systems related to Network, WIMAX, Radio, IP Phone and other telecommunication systems
- Monitor, troubleshoot and maintain all telecommunication systems
- Report/Feedback for any issue affected to plant reliability and integrity, work performance and completion such as lack of maintenance program, and non-applicable maintenance task
- Report any abnormalities found on equipment to the maintenance team leader immediately
- Responsible to complete quality maintenance report
- Submit maintenance reports / job completed reports to the maintenance team leader after maintenance activities completion
- Support upon request of the Maintenance Team Leader and Supervisor
- Support TPM activities as the policies
- Follow SSHE awareness & culture and SSHE Policy
- Promote company Core Value, EP-SPIRIT to team members
Job End Result:
- Complete all maintenance activities as the maintenance plan and to complete within timeframe
- Complete reporting with good quality in time
- Ensure good cooperation and strong relationships with team members, various external parties and communities to contribute smooth operation and good working environment
- Comply with the Standard, SSHE, Regulations and Laws requirements
- Familiar with responsible equipment in petroleum production/petrochemical/refinery facilities
- Familiar with Computer - Related Crime Act B.E. 2554
- Good knowledge and experience of IP Phone System, Radio Trunk System, LAN, Window Operating System, Microsoft Exchange, MS Office, Window Server Administration.
- Competent troubleshooting skill in telecommunication systems.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of maintenance procedures for equipment used in Oil & Gas plant.
- Experience with Home and Office network (both wire and wireless system), IP Phone such as Avaya, network such as CISCO, WIMAX network such as Air span or Motorola, Firewall such as Fortinet, etc
- Capable to handle excellently, the pressure from internal and external parties,
- Good awareness with wide experiences in SSHE aspects,
- Customer-service oriented
- Maintenance reporting
- Private car driving license (> 2 Years)
- Good on Microsoft office
Professional Knowledge & Experience:
- Diploma in Telecommunication or related field or having recommendation from previous contract
- 5 years’ working experience for Skilled Technician or 3 years for Technician on Telecommunication maintenance or having recommendation from previous contract
- Experience in trouble shooting and failure analysis,
- Experience in preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, breakdown maintenance, equipment overhauling and condition monitoring and spare parts monitoring
- Good overview of equipment and relevant processes applied in E&P / Petrochemical / Refinery business
- Fairly command of written and spoken English and Thai
Interested applicants please include full resume with qualifications, working experience, and current remuneration with expected salary, together with a recent photo. Please send your application along with CV in English and in Microsoft Word to us via APPLY NOW
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (Thailand) Ltd.
Tel: 02-793-8900, Fax: 02-793-8901