Site Safety Specialist (Samutphakarn plant & Rayong plant)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229469
Employer Ref. 15000819
- Ensures compliance of the equipment with safety requirements - carries out equipment safety analyses, takes part in the development of progress plans, and verifies their implementation.
- Analyzes the gaps, builds and manages corrective action plans.
- Assesses, or leads the assessment, of safety risks at the work post level.
- Integrates the regulatory requirements into the site documentation system and verifies their implementation.
- Drives the implementation of protection and prevention means to ensure risk control at the work post level.
- Develops staff awareness and training programs.
- In the early stages of site projects, provides information about the requirements relating to risk control in the field of safety. Complete acceptance reviews on all new equipment.
- Ensures that all information required to define medical surveillance protocols is made available.
- Ensures traceability of data indicators and actions in the safety domain.
- Performs self-diagnostics for the site and reports domain indicators.
- Through the build-up of expertise, maintains the site Safety team’s competence.
- Prepares and take part in internal and external audits in the field of safety.
- Analyzes incidents and accidents in his/her area of responsibility, assure corrective action plans are established and carried out.
- Manages the administrative aspect of accident and occupational diseases.
- Develops the necessary control and emergency plans.
- Gives technical and operational support.
- Contributes to capitalizing experience.
- Intervenes as an expert in the relations with social partners and external bodies.
- Takes an active part in the zone or country safety network.
- Reports or implements good practices.
- Alerts the Safety Zone manager and the managers to any persistent and serious risk situation. Proposes required corrective actions.
- Graduated Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Occupation Health & Safety (safety officer in professional level)
- Experience : 2-7 years
- Special Knowledge or Talent : Occupation Health & Safety field
- Expected English Proficiency Level : Intermediate (B1)
Location : Phrapadang plant-Samutphakarn and Rayong plant
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Michelin
See Job Description