Site Quality Leader
WABCO (THAILAND )LIMITED
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246294
BUSINESS:WABCO (Thailand) Limited.
REPORTING TO: APAC Site Quality Leader
SCOPE AND IMPACT OF POSITION ON THE ORGANIZATION:
- Implement WABCO Quality Management System across all China business processes and maintain its effectiveness and suitability
- Drives manufacturing operations and production excellence through improving their quality control systems with emphasis on customer satisfaction
- Manages internal and external quality benchmarking programs
- Conveys the actual quality status to all departments/people concerned to drive the factory operations to improve continuously.
- The position provides leadership, direction and management of quality systems including incoming quality control, manufacturing process quality systems, outgoing products/parts quality assurance, and the company quality management system to assure the factory is capable of building products/parts to meet business requirements cost effectively and assures the quality of the products delivered to customers.
- Zero KM PPM
- Field claim analysis
- QMS Certification
- Demonstrated knowledge of factory operations quality management including supplier quality survey/qualification/monitoring, incoming quality control, manufacturing processes quality management, outgoing quality assurance, products/parts reliability and quality management system
- Effective communication skills and executive presence
- Understanding modern manufacturing technology and process planning.
- Engineering degree with bachelor qualification
- TS 16949 experience is a plus is preferable.
- Lean enterprise skills is preferable
INTERNAL INTERACTIONS:VS quality
EXTERNAL INTERACTIONS:CQL, APAC quality related function
LOCATION:Eastern Seaboard Rayong
TRAVEL REQUIREMENT:As necessary
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to WABCO (THAILAND )LIMITED
About WABCO (THAILAND )LIMITED
( No Description )