Site Product Engineering Manager (Rayong) (160-180K THB)
Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001211303
- Highly Competitive Salary on offer
- Full-time permanent role based in Rayong
- Good English communication skills
- Relevant qualification/s
Our client is an international manufacturer of electronic appliances.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Lead Product Engineering team to drive assigned projects.
- Ensure all relevant functions understand and are committed to deliver the project deliverables.
- Oversee the Implementation of both new product projects and current product design changes.
- Take part in critical design processes, product introduction plan and integration.
- Work cross functionally by involving the subject matter experts to identify the root cause(s) of new product/product changes problems.
- Maintain Bill of Material (BOM) change dates to reflect when engineering changes will actually occur.
- Work closely with Quality team to collect appropriate process capability data for process control and part design modifications.
- Coach engineers to use Six Sigma analytical tools to solve technical problems and design of experiments.
- Drive parts standardisation and cost saving initiatives in the product conceptual design stage.
- Facilitate and host UL compliance audits.
- Take full responsibility in the development of competencies of Thailand Product Engineering team including systems and processes for new product introduction as well as product changes.
Health & Safety
- To direct and control the safety officers in every level who are under supervision of the safety officer in management level.
- To propose a work plan of the project on occupational safety in the responsible unit to the superior.
- To promote, support and follow-up working performance on occupational safety to comply with the work plan of the project in order to have suitable safety measures for the workplace.
- To supervise, control, and follow-up the working performance to resolve any defect for safety of the employees as reported or suggested by Health & Safety Manager, Safety Officer, Safety Committee or Health & Safety Department.
What you will need to do the role:
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering, or related fields.
- 10 years of product engineering experience.
- Familiar with plastic molding, press metal and electrical components.
- Part of this experience should be product performance testing.
- A strong production engineering and process engineering knowledge is very desirable.
- Sound knowledge of quality systems, product safety standard including product verification techniques.
- Strong background on design for manufacturability principles.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Tik at
091 772 3932 or click "Apply Now"
Or visit us at:
You may also post your resume to or walk-in to our office at:
Parker Bridge Recruitment Co, Ltd.
Unit 1206, 12th Floor One Pacific Place,
140 Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok, 10110 Thailand
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About Parker Bridge Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Established in 1989, Parker Bridge are recruitment specialists operating primarily in the Technology, Industrial, Accounting/Finance and Business Support sectors. We are represented throughout Asia Pacific with offices in Thailand (covering the South-East region), Australia, Malaysia and New Zealand.
Our candidate reach is extensive, providing our clients with access to talent not typically sourced through the more traditional recruitment routes. Our Recruiters specialize in sectors where they have either expertise personally, industry knowledge or many years experience. Many of our clients work exclusively with us and do not advertise elsewhere.