Site Planner & Scheduler(45-60 K.Chemical Industry, Maptaput Rayong)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219187
Site Planner & Scheduler (45-60 K.Chemical Industry, Maptaput Rayong)
Monday – Friday (8.00 am -17.00 pm)
Benefits & Compensation:
- Position allowance
- Social Insurance life Group
- Life Insurance Group
- Medical Insurance : (Included Spouse& children)
- Free lunch
- Diligent allowance
- Yearly Activity
- Etc. for more information will informed by HR.
- Male or Female ,age 25 Year old up
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial field or related
- 5 years experience in planner and scheduler in any field
- Good command of English
- Good computer literacy, especially EXCEL
- Experience in SAP is preferable
- To develop and follow up monthly production schedules (MRP) for the site and assure raw materials and packaging availability
- Directly solve issues related to customer order fulfillment and report to own management major issues which need arbitration to meet customer needs.
- Develop and follow up monthly production schemes for the site.
- Manage on a day-to-day basis the raw materials inventory (placing orders to support scheduling).
- Ensure the availability of packaging materials.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.