Site Manager or Plant Manager (Based at Site Suratthani)
Thai Solar Energy Public Company Limited /บริษัท ไทย โซล่าร์ เอ็นเนอร์ยี่ จำกัด (มหาชน)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001197159
Summary of Skills:
- Daily management of up to 5 project staff and multiple sub-contractors.
- Ensuring that all quality control, environmental and health and safety requirements are met.
- Experienced in the field biomass power plant systems
- Excellent communication interpersonal skills.
- Ability to co-ordinate, control and monitor all sub-contractors' activities on site.
- Recommending ways of improving the use of staff, materials, equipment and other resources.
- Up to date with the latest developments and technologies in the construction industry.
- Practical construction knowledge and be able to work from drawings.
- Experience of acquiring land for construction projects.
- Good at logistics, planning and problem-solving.
- Thai Nationality
- Age 35-45year
- Bachelor’s or Mater ‘s Degree in Mechanical , Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in power plant or related filed
- If have experience in power plant and Biomass power plant will be advantage.
- Experience with MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Project.
- Can use AutoCAD software.
- Able to work at Suratthani.
Interested persons, please submit your resume with your current and expected salary and a recent photo via APPLY NOW
The Human Resources Department
Thai Solar Energy Public Company Limited
3199 Maleenont Tower, 16th Floor, Rama IV Road
Klongtan, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thai Solar Energy Public Company Limited /บริษัท ไทย โซล่าร์ เอ็นเนอร์ยี่ จำกัด (มหาชน)
About Thai Solar Energy Public Company Limited /บริษัท ไทย โซล่าร์ เอ็นเนอร์ยี่ จำกัด (มหาชน)
Thai Solar Energy Pubic Company Limited (TSE) is a leading on-grid solar power plant company supplying power to the country’s electrical grid system managed by the Provincial Electricity Authority (PEA) and Metropolitan Electricity Authority (MEA). Having been the first in Asia to use advanced solar thermal technology and now with 10 PV farms in operation together with future expansion plan, we are in the process of looking for motivated, talented and energetic individuals to join our growing team. Currently we are looking to fill the position of: