Site Manager Interiors
Global Architectural Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003000682484
- To monitor and report work progress and check the site.
- To understand construction drawings and details.
- To control and supervise overall site activities and liaise/coordinate with client's representatives, subcontractors and landlord
- To station onsite all the construction period (if needed) in order to assist the Project Manager and the project team in the office.
- To gather data relating to work progress, adequacy and effectiveness.
- To make reports and schedules.
- To check materials.
- Achieve the project goals in terms of quality and timing
- Responsible to update all interested parties
- Maintain good relations with clients, designers and suppliers
- Quality control on site and during production
- Good communication skills with basic English
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to motivate others
- Team working skills
- Supervising contracted staff
- Be able to read drawings / shop drawings
- Meeting subcontractors and management of specialist sub-contractors
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Checking and preparing site reports and daily site diaries.
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Motivating the workforce and problem solving on site
- Computer skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Global Architectural Co., Ltd.