Site Manager (Wind Farm)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258022
Employer Ref. AW
- In the Service department, our focus is to provide our clients with high quality and best possible production of their wind power plants.
- With our long standing excellent track record and service experience globally, we work to ensure that we manage our clients' plants effectively to get the most out of each turbines while upholding to our commitment to safety standards
- Manage and support on-site service capabilities across nominated Wind Farm, creating a customer focused culture and maximizing profitability in line within corporate requirements.
- Manage the Service Technicians on nominated wind farm, maximizing turbine uptime (97%availability)
- Effectively manage Service, Warranty & CIM works
- Previous Wind Farm Technician with management / supervisor experience preferably with WTG Instructor background or an experienced Wind Farm Technician with Site management experience
- Managed teams in a major industrial service environment
- Site responsibility (prefer remote environment)
- Managed service / maintenance operation in major infrastructure environment
- Continuous improvement in service/maintenance process
- Budget control in service environment
Working location: Nakhon Si Thammarat province,Thailand for 12-18 month and continue to next site when handing over from Construction to Service.
Interested applicants are invited to quick apply,Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
Contact: Wacharee M. (66 2) 744 3100 ext 4301 or 090 907 0848 or 089 666 7975
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.