Trigo Quality Services Thailand/Trigo Quality Services Thailand
The TRIGO Group is a worldwide quality services company based in France, provides quality services in more than 20 countries. Our mission is to support critical phases in the Customer’s supply chain by providing responsive quality services and problem solving in the host/supplier interface through a global network of dedicated people. By providing a comprehensive portfolio of quality support services, TRIGO implements quality solutions tailored to customers’ needs in most demanding sectors.
TRIGO Group has established TRIGO Quality Services Thailand Company since 2011 to support the major OEMs and their suppliers in the area of non-conformance management, sorting, inspection, rework and quality engineering services. We provide quality services mainly to leading automotive OEM and Tier 1 manufacturing. Currently we have more than 10 engineers and 100 inspectors permanently employed. Our head office located in Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate Rayong.
Now we are seeking for the talent young, energetic qualified engineers to fulfill our growth in a following position.
Site Engineer (Fresh graduate are welcome)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001254246
- Handling complaints, managing engineering service at multinational companies in automotive and electronics industries.
- Provides high quality services to meet customer and partner’s expectations
- Constantly follow the customer requirements, be a professional customer and partner representative
- Plan, manage and monitor the activities, motivate and evaluate the subordinates performance
- In case of quality problem at host, ensure to prepare and start up the mission as standard
- Prepare work instruction, non – conformity analyses, work out actions
- Products supervision, follow up break points
- Carry out internal process audits
- Implement 8D and other corrective actions, apply quality assurance tools
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Engineering (Automotive, Production, Industrial, Mechanics and Electronics).
- Fresh graduate are welcome
- Good in English spoken and writing.
- Able to travel and work abroad
- Knowledge of automotive specifications, standards and quality tools
- Quick problems solving skills
- Good organizing, managing, communication skills
- Customer oriented attitude
Interested applicants please send your resume and full details of qualifications, experiences, and expected salary directly via "Apply Now"
Trigo Quality Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
500/132 Moo 3 T. Tasit Aumphur Pluak Daeng
Website : www.trigo-group.com