Shopper Development Manager
Colgate-Palmolive (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238347
Employer Ref. update2016
- Aligning customers' 5Ps plan and tactics with RE strategies through 5Ps tracking and gap identification.
- Developing and supporting the partnership between CP, the direct customer(s) by helping to align our category/brand strategies and their shopper strategies to increase demand and customer support for our profitable growth.
- Helping the retailer deliver category growth by leveraging market/ shopper insights, category driving initiatives that optimize the in store experience.
- Being the custodians of category growth drivers & the RCD process with strategy and growth driver development and deployment.
- Being the expert on shoppers, category trends, basket data, and Planograms by identifying insight opportunities with recommendations.
- Lead the development of customer specific activations to leverage category growth drivers at format level within the customer (working cross functionally with Marketing, Cat man, shopper marketing, CDMs).
- Develop the customer and format strategy working in partnership with the customer and CDT.
- Be the expert in the CDT to utilize panel, consumption and loyalty card data to identify and formalize customer level insights .
- Develop selling stories based on customer specific insights to deliver solution’s for a key identified issue or opportunity.
- Sell solution to customer with CDM to exploit customer opportunities.
- Tailor the 5ps by RE (developed by customer marketing) to the customers formats.
- Review monthly 5p tracking reports to measure execution to target.
- Tailor new product sell in presentations to the strategies and performance of the customer.
- Know how people browse, shop, buy and use the category and understand the trends and opportunities for the specific retailer/format.
- Influence shopper choice through the identification and delivery of both brand and category driving initiatives.
- Be category expert/ working with catman group to develop format specific spaceman and merchandising solutions Improve shopper experience through implementing fixture trials & analyzing results.
- Work with CDM to analyze promotional activity to understand ROI effectiveness of activities to ensure incorporation of learning into future customer plans.
- Master’s Degree in MBA or business related
- At least 5 years of Consumer Goods Industry experience
- At least 3 years of Functional experience
- Direct experience in Trade marketing / Shopper marketing / Brand Marketing
- Exhibit high degree of accountability and responsibility with proven record of success in result-oriented, passionate and self-motivated person to deliver innovative ideas or concepts
- Excellent analytical skill with thorough understanding of trade, market, and shopper panel
- Very good command of spoken and written English Skill
- Strong Community Skill
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Colgate-Palmolive (Thailand) Limited
About Colgate-Palmolive (Thailand) Limited
Who we are?
Colgate-Palmolive Company is a $17.3 billion global company serving people for more than 200 years with consumer products that make lives healthier and more enjoyable. We are among the world’s most trusted and recognized brands, serving hundreds of millions of consumers across over 220 countries. Our world-class products include Colgate, Palmolive, Care, Laser, Speedstick, Irish Spring, and Hill’s Pet Nutrition.
Colgate-Palmolive’s strong culture of collaboration, inclusion and excellence is rooted in our core values of:
- Caring: The Company cares about people, as well as being committed to protecting the global environment, enhancing the communities where Colgate people live and work, and to be compliant with government laws and regulations.
- Global Teamwork: All Colgate people are part of a global team, committed to working together across countries and throughout the world.
- Continuous Improvement: Colgate is committed to getting better every day in all it does, as individuals and as teams.