Shop Manager 2 positions
Sony Thai Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242695
- Lead team and manage store operation
- Drive sales to achieve target
- Coaching staff and team, conduct team meeting and training to staff
- Compelling week/monthly report to share to supervisors/manager
- Responsible to deliver the best customer experiences and execute store activity
- Conduct customer feedback and feedback to HQ for product and experience development.
- Bachelor's in Marketing or any related field
- Male / Female , Age 28 – 35 years, Thai nationality
- At least 3 years working experience in retails or sales related field
- Computer skill for MS Office is a must, SAP preferably
- Good service mind, Well-organized, strong leadership with analytical skill and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English
- Able to work from 11.00 – 20.00 hours and on weekends at Sony Store (Emquartier, The Mall Ngamwongwan)
For interested person, please email English resume only send to the recruitment center ( until this position will be fulfilled) by click "Apply Now"
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sony Thai Co., Ltd.
About Sony Thai Co., Ltd.