Shift Supervisor (30-40K) , Bankhai , Rayong
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245763
Position : Shift Supervisor (30-40K)
Location : Bankhai , Rayong
- Diploma degree, preferably in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- More than 5 years production/supervision/working in shift experience
- SAP experience and used to computer aided production systems
- Computer literate and good English skill
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and interactive capabilities
- Strong hands on mentality pragmatic approach
- Proven leadership skills and working ability to work in a team
- Thoroughly and accurate working style
- Working in daytime and shift if it is required
- Supervise production staff to achieve good production performance. Lead, initiate and direct the training and development plans of all operators
- Book and manage all work steps and processes in SAP beside the physical work flow.
- Evaluate manpower needs and assigns available resources. Foresee the future resource requirement according the production volume and technology trend.
- Follow and check the production schedule to ensure all materials are sufficient for production schedules and report to supervisor for any abnormal issue.
- Ensure equipment availability by coordination and cooperating closely with maintenance to solve the machine trouble and improve the machine efficiency.
- Monitor and mass balance the consumption of intermediates and control their consumption according to the SAP target consumption. Track and clarify deviations and eliminate their root cause.
- Comply with supervisor’s other arrangement and assist supervisor colleagues of other shifts and workgroups to finish all kinds of works.
- Ensure operation work follow internal system PRS, and LIMS
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.