Shift Mechanical Engineer
Cardinal Health 222 (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224143
Responsible to coordinate control, supervise a group of Sr. Technician and technicians to repair of Production Mechinery other activities include analyzing, problem and identification training, project involvement, spare parts controlling and preventive maintenance proceudres.
• To assist Section Engineer in carrying out machine modification, improvement project and evaluation of all projects.
• Responsible for the shift machine breakdown and performance.
• To resposible for Machine Shop activities and Plant technical drawing system.
• To coordinate with the production department for the machine utilization and production output.
• Conduct regular meeting with his subordinates to establish good communication, relationship.
• Responsible for the daily machine maintenance and machine lubrication.Responsible for completeness and GMP compliances of all daily check-lists carried out by his subordinates.
• To responsible for safety in the workplace and safety of direct report staff.
• To responsible for monitoring and evaluating direct reports for compliance to workplace safety and environment policy.
• To perform others duties of similar type of works on assigned.
• Emphasize company environment health and safety rules and regulations to employees and ensure compliance
• Ensure that all accidents & nearmiss are reported to management and injured are given proper treatment
• Investigate all accident & nearmiss and make necessary reports and recommendations.
• Take disciplinary action on any safety violation in consultation with safety officer and or Human Resource Manager.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cardinal Health 222 (Thailand) Ltd.
About Cardinal Health 222 (Thailand) Ltd.
Cardinal Health Inc. ,a leading provider of products and services supporting the health-care industry. Cardinal Health companies develop, manufacture, package and market products for patient care; develop drug-delivery technologies; distribute pharmaceuticals, medical-surgical and laboratory supplies; and offer consulting and other services that improve quality and efficiency in health care.
The company, head-quarter in Ohio , employs more than 30,000 people on five continents and produces annual revenues of more than $75 billion.
Cardinal Health 222 ( Thailand ) Ltd. The world's leading and largest surgical and specialty medical gloves manufacturer is now expanding its production base in Thailand situated in Amata City, Rayong. Today the number of employee exceeds 2,000 and still growing. The company is inviting suitable candidates to join its team for the following position.