Shift Maintenance Engineer 1 position
Saint - Gobain Sekurit (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254082
Employer Ref. update
- Bachelor of Engineering, Mechanical, Automation, Electrical, Mechatronics,
- At least 3 years’ experience in Maintenance field
- Able to work in shift rotation
Job purpose statement
- Maintenance Engineers are responsible to manage and continuous running of equipment and machinery to support production line smoothly
- Machinery registration, record, analyze, and related reports.
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance cost , diagnosing breakdown problem
- Support work request and others project as request
- liaising with client departments, customers and other engineering and production colleagues
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Saint-Gobain Sekurit (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
64/8 M.4 T.Pluakdaeng, A.Pluakdaeng, Rayong, Thailand.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Saint - Gobain Sekurit (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Saint - Gobain Sekurit (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Saint-Gobain Sekurit is the world’s leading automotive glass manufacturer. With the Head Quarter in France, we operate in 19 countries with 38 plants and more than 13,200 employees.
In Thailand, the operation has started since 1998 as a joint venture with TOA Group. The company supplies safety automotive glazing to every car makers located inThailand as well as exporting to Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia, Japan and to Europe.
We are urgently looking for high-caliber personnel to meet our expansion needs. Attractive remuneration and benefits are offered to successful candidates.