SHE Manager (At Gateway Factory in Chachoengsao Province)
Unilever Thai Trading Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243615
Employer Ref. Nattanicha
- To ensure that Company Safety & Environment policy is effectively implemented and maintained properly. Act as SHE expert to support the Business in improving SHE performance.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable local, state and federal laws, regulations and standards concerning safety and health, as well as applicable standards set forth by other that related with company activities.
- To ensure safety compliance with Unilever standard/program in all aspects such as BeSafE, SHE pillar role, SHE PAR,WCM USLP-Environmental simple solutions/Zero waste to landfill etc.
- Roles in OHS&EMR to ensure occupational health, safety and environmental management system (ISO 14001 &OHSAS 18001) implemented effectively and well maintain.
- Report to SU director and operation manager for any non-conformance concern ISO14001 & OHSAS18001
- To build and train SHE awareness to all employees including Third Party Labour (TPL) and Contractor and role in BeSafE trainer.
- To ensure that waste arising from all product units are properly monitored and handled in order to comply to the company environmental policy and ISO 14001
- To ensure that Environmental management system are implement to reduce environmental impacts from operation to comply USLP
- To ensure all employees have safety conditions and have skill to self-evaluation situation risks to action with the right & safe way.
- Bachelor's Degree in Public Health Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Science or Related Fields
- Workable Communication in English
- Play critical role of Leadership to influent & engage all leaders
- Knowledge of foods law and regulation, understanding of Current Good Manufacturing Practices and HACCP
- Background in Factory Hygienist, Manufacturing, Product Development, Quality Assurance and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with cross functional teams
- 5-10 years in Foods Manufacturing Plants and Safety & Environment Function
Interested Candidates please sent your English resume by applying through
Human Resources Department
Unilever Thai Group of Companies
161 Rama9 Road, Huai Khwang,
Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310
Contact: K.Nattanicha 081-816-2019
Tel : 662-554-2222 Fax : 662-512-2621
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Unilever Thai Trading Limited
About Unilever Thai Trading Limited
Unilever Thai Group of Companies is a fast-moving consumer goods company with a strong presence in Thailand for more than 80 years. Unilever offers Thai consumers a wide range of leading brands in four categories; Home Care, Personal Care, Foods and Ice cream products.
Our Thai portfolio includes major brand icons such as: Comfort, Lux, Vaseline, Citra, Sunsilk, Clear, Pond’s, Dove, Axe, Rexona, Close Up, Breeze, Omo, Sunlight, Knorr, Wall’s, Magnum, Cornetto, Lipton and luxury division Unilever Network. Unilever Thailand employs around 4,000 people and generated annual sales of Baht 40,000 million in 2014.
Our Compass is designed to help us navigate our way to sustainable growth. It sets out our vision, in which Unilever reaches and inspires people across the globe through products and services, while reducing our impact on the environment, increasing our positive social impact and doubling the size of our business
Join us. Be a part of a team who works to create a better future for Thais every day
More Jobs from this employer
ช่างไฟฟ้าอิเล็คทรอนิคส์ – แผนกไอศกรีม และส่วนงานกลางวิศวกรรม/(3 อัตรา) (ปฏิบัติงานที่นิคมอุตสาหกรรมลาดกระบัง)
Calibration & Instrument Fitter – ส่วนงานกลางวิศวกรรม (2 อัตรา)/(ปฏิบัติงานที่นิคมอุตสาหกรรมลาดกระบัง)