St.Andrews Internation School Sukhumit 107
Shadow Teacher / HR Temporary Officer
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001252353
Employer Ref. 107
The job holder’s responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young person’s for whom s/he is responsible, or with whom s/he comes into contact will be to adhere to and ensure compliance with the relevant Cognita Safeguarding; Child Protection Policy and Procedures at all times. If in the course of carrying out the duties of the role, the job holder identifies any instance that a child is suffering or likely to suffer significant harm either at school or at home, s/he must report any concerns to the School’s Child Protection Officer/Designated Safeguarding Lead or to the Head of indeed to the Regional CEP so that a referral can be made accordingly to the relevant third part services.
“Cognita Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.”
To provide support one on one student, especially those with Special Educational Needs, so that they are fully included within the St Andrews community and are able to access the curriculum and make progress.
- Report to parents’the developmental goals that have been met and potential areas to support the student.
- Establish constructive relationships with students and interact with them according to individual needs
- Encourage students to act independently to promote self-esteem and independence
- Undertake student record keeping, monitoring students’ responses to learning activities
- Successful experience working with children
- School experience environment
- Technology Knowledge of basic ICT to support learning
- Communication Written Ability to write basic reports
- Verbal Ability to use clear language to communicateinformation unambiguously
- Good understanding of the general aspect of childdevelopment
- Ability to assess progress and performance
- Bachelor degree in Educational or Certificated is preferable
- Experience in working with children
- Good command in English (Written, Reading and Speaking)
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with adolescents who have special needs
- Strong foundation in core subjects of English, history, math and science
- Female only to work with female students
- Daily lessons with students.
Terms of Employment
- For school based roles and roles that are likely to come into contact with children, inclusion of the following statement is compulsory:
- Five days/week from 7.30am to 3.30pm. Selected days are flexible.
2. HR (Temporary January – April 2017)
To support HR Department is generally assigned in areas of HR and relevant tasks for the achievement of efficient and qualified services for schools and employees.
- HR Temporary may be required to complete wide variety of Actions, common tasks starting from background check, Compensation & Benefit, Admin, etc., to be aligned with school policies.
- All kind of services might be ranged from operation for the best results.
- Ad hoc tasks are possible to happen along the way which could be stated as any works as assigned.
- Self-motivated with an eye for detail and quality of work
- Pro-active attitude and character with passion for achieving results
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Good command of English and Thai, both written and verbal
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Bachelor degree in HR or related fields.
- Experience working in HR field is advantage.
- Sound working knowledge in operation is advantage
- Located at St. Andrew’s International School-Bangna Campus, Bangkok, Thailand (Sukhumvit 107).
Terms of Employment
- Standard hours are 7.30 am to 4.30 pm Monday to Friday.
St.Andrews International Schools
Sukhumvit 107 Campus
7 Sukhumvit 107, Bangna,
T : +66 (2) 393 3883 Ext. 921