Service Sales Engineer
Grundfos (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218444
Department : Service Department
Location : Bangkok, Thailand
Report to : Service Manager
Overall Purpose of jobs:
Handling of service sales in delegate market & area within the framework of the strategies and policies of the company.
- To take care service sales revenue and profit of the company in delegate area and keeping up mutually fruitful relations to customers.
- To prepare service product offering and make sure to solve the issue as customer requirement with appropriate follow-up process.
- To call on customers according to weekly/monthly programs and by customers' request.
- To make proposal of the service sales budget for response area. After review and approval by the superior to carry out the qualitative and quantitative targets as stated in the budget in respect policies and the authority assigned.
- To act in customer meetings, arrangements, seminars, exhibitions, etc.
Increase awareness on after sales service, service products, product and company.
- To maintain and develop customer relationship and satisfaction and relevant parties.
- To dealing with customers' complaints of after sales service, products.
- To maintain a customers' data with visiting dates, planning arrangements agreed on after sales service of customers, relevant figures, service sales turn-over, service sales opportunity, quotation update status etc.
- To search new possibilities, prospects and potential customer for increasing service sales.
- To give advice to customers on spare parts, kits components, repair & maintenance, preventive maintenance, system solution, application, products (operation, feature and specification), technical issues, etc.
- To search for information on customers, competitors and after sale service market trends as well, and in cooperation with superior to consider actions that might be taken.
- To identify potential and developing new market area.
- To prepare necessary marketing plan for service product.
- Product and technical presentation to Internal and External Customers.
- To comply working with service department procedure quality standard ISO
- Male/Female age 25-32 years
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical /Electrical Engineer or related field
- Good command in communication and written English
- At least 2-3years’ experience in technical sales or the related functions will be advantage
- Be good at communication & co-ordination
- Excellent manual dexterity in operation machines and documents
- Self starter and able to work independent and as a team
- Able to traveling both up country and abroad
- Extensive knowledge of PC
- Willing to attend educational course during private time with company’s sponsorship
- Working day : Monday to Friday
- Working time : 08.30 – 17.30 hrs
- Lunch time : 12.00 – 13.00 hrs
We offer attractive remuneration packages to the successful candidates along with all the training and development.
For those who are interested, please send your application letter, resume, and a recent photo by clicking on "Apply Now"
Human Resource Department
Grundfos (Thailand) Ltd
92 Chaloem Prakiat Rama 9 Road
Dokmai, Pravej, Bangkok 10250
Tel : 02-725-8912
Fax : 02-725-8998
All applications will be treated in strict confidential. Only short listed candidates will be noticed
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Grundfos (Thailand) Limited
About Grundfos (Thailand) Limited
Grundfos is one of the world’s leading water pump manufactures. With headquarter in Denmark and establishment of more than 70 years; we have been operating internationally through our own subsidiaries in 83 companies in 56 countries and more than 19,000 employees around the world (on June 30, 2014). Quality and standard of our products are at the forefront, we are certified for both ISO 9000 and ISO 14000. In Thailand, our products have been well recognized for more than 40 years and well developing with continuing growth over many years.
Currently, we are looking for experienced and competent people who would like to build a bright and secured long-term career with a well-established international company to join us in the following positions:-