Service Quality and Performance Manager
Amadeus Asia Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249906
Summary of the role
To develop quality, to manage and continuously improve the operational capabilities and performance of our clusters' Customer Services as well as our Customer Service Centres in Asia Pacific, by providing the optimum tools, processes and data analytics necessary to keep upskilling and empowering our service centres, which will help to develop premium services and increase the retention of our top customers in the region.
Evolution: Establishing Service Quality & Performance in the Clusters
- Establish Service Quality & Performance (SQP) as the main entry point, for our regional clusters, and our ACSC/GCSC/ACFS, for any requirements that will help and improve the quality of support. This spans from process improvements, tools evolution, analytics & reporting needs as well as the design of any new support service needs
- Aggregation of any current and future requirements from GBS (or other external provider) for the whole region
- Build an internal "Quality" network (local, regional and central management)
Processes: Reviews, analysis and improvements
- Systematic review of support processes, following incidents that require post mortem analysis. Identify points of failure, provide corrective action and long term improvements
- Periodically review escalation and incident notification processes
Technology: Support tools evolution & distribution
Manage the evolution and deployment of the various support tools within the region
- Define and prioritize any local or regional specificities that need to be catered for in the design or evolution of support tools
- Introduce new tools and technology from Central (or other) that may be beneficial to some/all of our support teams in the region
- Manage any language translation requirements for the region of support tools
- Billing - identify how services should be billed and manage to put in place a long term solution
Services: New Services Design
Be the main entry point in the region for any new type of support requirements. This spans from complex solutions to customized support models for our support teams and customers.
- Work with central teams and/or other regional teams for services that need to span across several regions and/or have specific coverage and/or language requirements
- Assist the Service Centres in defining and building Premium Services to top tier customers that may be non-standard
Business Intelligence: Analytics and Reporting
Focus on all reports that are manually generated today and implement a way of automating them as much as possible
- Assess reporting needs from all of our regional clusters and support centres and assist in building them (or improving them if already partially existing)
- Identify new sources of information in order to improve our regional analytics which provide the support teams more and improved KPIs
- Best practices - source what other regions or support entities are analysing and reporting which will help define new KPIs
Assist our Customer Services teams in the clusters in having a key role in the retention of our existing customers by helping them focus on customers coming up for contract renewal
- Identify the key customers, analyse the support patterns and provide suggested points of improvements (based on failure points stats)
Master degree / University degree in Management, Information systems, Process engineering
- 6 to 8 years professional experience
- Travel Industry knowledge & business expertise
- Commercial awareness & judgement
- Excellent knowledge of Amadeus Solutions & services portfolio
- Previous experience in support technology
- Experience in customer support and/or services role (Training, purchaser, functional, technical roles)
- MS Office suite of products (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Microsoft project Management
- Statistical packages
- Project management, organization and planning
- English, excellent written and oral skills
About Amadeus Asia Ltd.
Shaping the future of travel is important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
Our business success relies on our people being always passionate about what we do. We believe in aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first.
We encourage you to be part of new and exciting projects and for you to take the lead when it comes to your progression.
Since mobility allows you and Amadeus to grow, we always look internally first when searching for candidate.