Service Project Manager (80-100K)
Ignite The Consultant Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238946
- Planning and execution of projects located in the Service After Sales area like Process and Performance Improvement as well as Process Material Optimization and Service Product Projects.
- Create project plans with responsibilities and timelines clearly defined and manage the implementation; define team members based on project scope and expertise requirements.
- Coordinate team members on schedule and communicate necessary revisions; have daily interaction with project team to ensure proper execution of ongoing projects.
- Regularly communicate and align with internal and external customers project status, organize follow up meetings and document progress and status.
- Manage and deliver projects on time within budget including all aspects of the project; plan and monitor expected project costs actual vs planned targets.
- Create project closing report with key data displayed in terms of achievements, costs as well as lessons learned and recommendations going forward.
- Manage multiple projects and teams simultaneously.
- Support Head of Cluster Field Service AP-S in daily business whenever required.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in technical and project related responsibilities preferably in the area of packaging lines.
- Male or Female age not over 35 years old with THAI Nationality.
- Good team work and leadership abilities, work with a high level of independency.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, facilitation, prioritization, decision making and conflict resolution skills.
- Good presentation and writing skills, ability to use Microsoft Project, Excel and Power Point.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ignite The Consultant Co., Ltd.
About Ignite The Consultant Co., Ltd.
IGNITE The Consultant as an HR Agency, with the only One-Stop Service Career Counseling & Talent Management Solutions Provider, has been established as Thailand’s first HR Agency.
Our traditional business based on the accomplishment to four expertise in the HRM, HRD, and Talent Management in Thailand and Southeast Asia regions. Base on the decision of the company to diversify our HR Services; we have now established this HR Agency in Thailand will so expand to Ho-Chi-Min City, Vietnam and Beijing, China within 2017. Our services: Consulting, Headhunting, Counseling and Organizing.