Service Operation Team Lead
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228735
Employer Ref. *KanitaH
- To lead operational activities of Service application operation to enhance smoothness of service operation
- To lead the provisioning of 2nd tier support for incident and problem management and preventive maintenance for Service applications, to ensure efficiency in problem resolution and reliable quality of application system
- Effectively perform functional accountabilities below:
- Coordinate with infrastructure team and perform a leading role over operation readiness test prior to deployment to ensure that application is configured and functioned correctly in production environment before end users start using the application
- Coordinate with infrastructure team over operation readiness test prior deployment to ensure that application is configured and functioned correctly in production environment before end users start using the application
- Lead application administration and monitoring of Service applications to ensure that system runs smoothly without failure
- Lead the 2nd tier support for incident and problem management for service operation to ensure that the incident/ problem is efficiently, effectively, and sustainably resolved with long-term resolution from its root cause within minimal timeframe
- Coordinate with and facilitate in the escalation of problems to resolve incidents that couldn’t be fixed according to the timeframe or sophistication of issues that has been agreed upon
- Lead the preventive maintenance activities for Service system operation, including service health check to ensure that the programming and equipments are maintained at highest performance and maximum uptime with optimum cost effectiveness and proactively resolve problem and error before they turn into incident
- Report Service operational performance to efficiently analyze and evaluate performance for further improvement
- Be accountable for other certain works as assigned from immediate superior level
- Develop action plan for team to provide guideline and instruction for team members
- Support the development of a capable and motivated team to sustain organization profitable growth
- Evaluate performance of team to ensure achievement of team goal and target
- Ensure operational compliance with dtac’s policies and regulatory requirement to drive towards sustained operation and promote corporate governance
- Provide input to support and facilitate risk assessment activities to ensure all potential risks are continuously monitored
- Collaborate and support on corporate agenda upon request
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Engineering, Information Technology or related fields
- Have knowledge of Active Directory and group memberships.
- Able to coordinate and motivate a team towards a common goal.
- Business and profit minded with related technical knowhow.
- Able to interact with all levels of management, suppliers and user.
- Understanding and managing customer/user expectations.
- Works well under pressure, challenges.
- Ability to develop and build relationships
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong planning, organization and follow-through skills.
- Good team player with service mined and self-development ability.
- Good personality and strong leadership.
- Excellent problem solving and consensus building skills; Influence others,
- Ability to achieve an understanding of technical architecture in order to assess changes and requests from internal and external technical customers.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
- Good skills in WINDOWS, UNIX, JAVA.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- High sense of responsibility.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are invited to submit CV with your current photo only by click "Apply now"
- Only short listed candidates will be notified for further process
Total Access Communication Public Company Limited
319, Recruitment Department, Chamchuri Square Building, 24-41 Floor,
Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Pathumwan, Bangkok Thailand. 10330
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.