Service Operation Assistant
Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001192106
- Undertake day to day operation of Global service desk team including staffing, scheduling, and customer interactions if necessary.
- Work with different levels of the Technical support team ( regional and global ) to escalate more complex issues for resolution.
- Follow up and pro-actively address critical monitoring issues.
- able to give timely and accurate advice, guidance, support and training to team members and individuals.
- Work with the project managers to ensure that the support process meets the established scope, quality and process standards.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Master's Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- 5 - 7 years of experience in IT field (service/support, implementation and management).
- Analytical & technically skilled – ability to understand how practical a solution is, with reference to the business requirements and propose different solutions where applicable.
- Knowledge of ITIL framework.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and have a positive working attitude.
- Good team working skill.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Attractive and competitive salary
- 15-20 days annual leave
- Yearly medical check-up
- Comprehensive healthcare package
- Fitness club membership, sports activities
- Technical and language training
- International working environment
If you are interested in this position, and if you meet the required qualifications, please e-mail your CV via APPLY NOW
Visit Website : www.allianz.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Allianz Managed Operations and Services (Thailand) is the center of all IT developments for Allianz globally. Our team is loaded with young IT professionals, working in a multicultural, refreshing and innovative atmosphere to develop exciting new products and services for our international client base. Our dedicated employees take part in regular opportunities for on the job training and professional development, while taking the first step down an exciting and rewarding career path.
If you feel you have the passion and ambition to become a key member of a company that offers invaluable work experience in a diverse, multicultural environment, please contact us immediately. We look forward to discussing your career goals and future with you. Take a moment to send us a resume and introduce yourself to us at the email listed below.