Service Manager (Retail Store)
Ikano (Thailand) Limited / IKEA (Thailand)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256120
Report to: Customer Relation Manager (Expat)
Location: IKEA Bangna
About the job
I am the customers’ voice in my store. I influence my team and colleagues by showing them
how we can worktogether to make a better shopping experience for all our customers.
My driving passion is to create an enjoyable and successful shopping experience in my store
and encourage our customers to return more frequently, and buy more over time.
- Lead and manage team and work with colleagues to understand our local competitor service offers, our customers’ shopping behaviours and their living situations, and use these insights to improve our customers’ shopping experience.
- Work with team to secure an easy buying process and encourage repeat visits to the store.
- Ensure all the IKEA shopping tools are in place, in the right quantity and functioning effectively.
- Always look at the store through the eyes of customers and walk the shop floor during different times throughout the trading day.
- Regularly meet and analyse feedback with our customers to learn from their experiences, ideas and views in order to improve the home to home shopping experience.
- Ensure within our store we take a responsible, understanding and friendly approach to customer complaints using the generous return policy in our country, to handle both effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure fast and easy payment processes / reduce waiting time in store.
- Ensure we build strong customer relations over time by optimising the potential of our loyalty programs.
- Collect, analyse customer data and draw conclusions and share them with my colleagues in the store to secure improvements to our long-term customer satisfaction.
- Co-operating and influencing the commercial team, my team and other support functions to ensure that they understand the customer’s perspective when implementing new solution and evaluating exiting ones
- Develop a customer relations action plan for the store based on insights from our customers’ feedback, the store business plan, taking input from my team and my matrix manager, working with the country customer relations action plan.
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
Experience 5 - 8 yrs. of working in a customer-focused successful service industry, responsible for managing a large team. Retail business is preferable
Interest in home furnishing as well as a curiosity about people’s life at home
Strong experience of resolving customer complaints, resolving conflict and creating a win-win outcome
- Able to oversee a large team
Experience of setting and implementing action plans, setting budgets and following up goals
Understand profit and loss and how to affect its result through their actions
Ability to prioritise and organise own work and the work of others in order to make the most efficient use of time available
Analytical and numerical skills are essential too
Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English
Experience of taking commercial decisions based on local market information
GROWING TOGETHER: IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
Offering Benefits: Competitive Package, Commission, Annual Salary, Company Uniform, Dental allowance, Medical allowance (including children), Insurance (Health, Life, Accident), Provident Fund, Annual Leave, Gift in various occasions, IKEA Products' Staff Discount, etc.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ikano (Thailand) Limited / IKEA (Thailand)
About Ikano (Thailand) Limited / IKEA (Thailand)