Thomson Reuters Thailand.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255746
As a senior member of the Service and Business Operations Team, the business manager is expected to play a major role in coordinating the overall operating activities for the global (GGO) technology function in a manner that ensures achievement of business objectives, optimizes business capabilities, and meets financial goals.
Major Areas of Accountability
- Establish channel, monitor and verify customer feedback. Define and measure customer satisfaction. Identify and drive opportunities to align with the strategic service management functions: e.g. customer insight, customer satisfaction, customer pain index, ITIL service management
- Manage and maintain an effective Service Scorecard, providing intelligence, and analytics to maximize performance and deliver results. Including KPIs, Service performance, Customer experience, Delivery velocity/quality, Efficiency, Transformations and Staff development.
- Ensure the operating unit has the processes, tools, training, communication to effectively relate business performance, to their personal /functional performance and the Service Scorecard.
- Contribute to the establishment of an organisational end-state and operating model.
- Define and drive process improvement for incident and change including the adoption of the GSF, SARR and ServiceNow toolset.
- Manage key relationships with global functions, other operating units, corporate functions, and customers.
- Strong English communication skills with ability to work as part of a global team.
- IT Operations Management experience
- ITIL, IT Process Improvement experience
- Global Business and Industry Knowledge
- Product, Sales, or Service Operations Management
- IT Service or Operations Management
Applicants must be legally able to work in Thailand without the company having to provide a work permit.
Any question? Feel free to call us at number 02-648-9171 Attn: Phatthanann Kaosa-ard
Our address:Reuters Software (Thailand) Limited (A Thomson Reuters company)
34th floor, U Chu Liang Building,968 Rama IV Road,
Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Recruiter: Waraluk Lohidhan
Contact number 02-648-9771
About Thomson Reuters Thailand.
WORKING AT THOMSON REUTERS
A passion to transform information into knowledge to act is in our very DNA. We provide intelligent information to over 1 billion professionals through our more than 60,000 people across 100 countries. Everyday leading decision-makers globally depend on our information to spark new ideas, create big things and make important decision which could shape the world.
In Thailand, we are at the top of the list of technology development companies developing world class applications and supporting state-of-the-art data centers globally. We are the 1st company to achieve CMMI level 5 in Thailand and are among the first group of companies to adopt “Agile” in the country.
At Thomson Reuters, we foster an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued and have the opportunity to reach their full potential. We embrace diversity of thought, style, experience, culture, race, color, gender, national origin, religion, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, and veteran status to drive innovation and deliver competitive advantage.
So what is behind the amazing things at Thomson Reuters? Well it’s all about our people. We empower our staffs to think outside the box and bring out their best to their job. This is a place where you can develop your expertise in a job you love, collaborate with talented colleagues over the world and create innovation that can make a difference.
Explore more about what we do, opportunities we offer and life inside! careers.thomsonreuters.com
Our location: U Chu Liang building, Rama 4 road. 10 minutes-walk from BTS Saladaeng & MRT Silom.
- Competitive salary
- Guaranteed bonus & Performance based bonus
- Provident Fund
- Recognition Award
- Interest free loans
- Education grant for Master’s degree studies
Healthcare & Well Being
- Health insurance for staffs and their immediate family
- Dental care coverage
- Accidental & Life Insurance
- Fitness club membership subsidy
- In-house exercise classes
Learning & Development
- English skills
- Technical & Functional skills
- Management & Leadership skills
Employee Engagement Activities
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Program
- Music Club, Football Club, Cycling Club, Photo Club, Mother Club, etc.
- Movie Night, Music contest
...And many more!