Service Engineer Supervisor (Crane / Forklift)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227632
Employer Ref. 304WACH
- Inspection of assembled equipment, to ensure proper installation.
- Inspection of all operating parts to ensure proper operation within expected tolerances.
- Tune and troubleshoot equipment for proper operation.
- Interact with internal and external project managers during field projects.
- Clearly and professionally interact with customer, regarding status of commissioning, on a daily basis.
- Able to determine tools and equipment required to perform scope of job.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment, and assist in establishing preventative maintenance schedules with customer.
- Assemble, align, and install equipment as necessary.
- Travel, approximately 60% of the time.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical or any related
- More than 5 years of hands on experience in maintenance and maintenance planning.
- Ability to write and implement work instruction is a must.
- The ability to work independently, using considerable initiative, is essential.
- Proficiency in English/Thai verbal and written communication is a must
Please feel free to contact me at 089 666 7975 / 02 744 3100 #4301 (Wacharee Maneesila)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Manpower
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.