SERVICE ENGINEER (SYSTEMS) – SOUTH EAST ASIA
Vesuvius (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236360
LOCALTION : HA THIN, VIETNAM
Key Result Areas
- Carry on the flow of information – in bridging between commercial team and RnD for SYSTEM. Backward information such as customer operation details, customer requirements, potential customer, customer drawing and Machine information etc. The forward information such as system update situation, information about drawing & Design of system.
- Perform the feasibility at customer site :
- Visit customer site
- Explore existing machine available.
- Explore customer operation.
- Survey and finalize customer requirement
- Peripheral information from customer such as location, limitation of area, interference with other possible machine ,Existing Hydraulic system, operation practice, possibility of area modification and improvement.
- Summarize the survey report from customer site.
- Issue Budgetary BOM and quotation to the commercial guys.
- Coordinate with the Project Manager of each SYSTEM project to ensure all smooth flow information and also get customer file which conform to each customer situation.
- Coordinate with customer, commercial guy and customer representative in order to ensure system installation and implementation has performed complete and effective.
- Audit – Vesuvius SYSTEM in the area ( such as Ladle Slidegate , CNC , IPV etc)
- Refractory installation & practice at site
- Condition of Refractory after use
- Evaluate if suitable condition or any possible risk
- Find out Hidden Risk and Near miss
- Monitor Maintenance of Mechanism.
- Tools & equipment required
- Process to do
- Environment – Location
- Record – (if it suitable) & review History record
- Coordinate and follow up the trial, selection and improvement slidegate refractory using in the area. For instance, Wellblock, Inner nozzle, Plate, Collector nozzle, CNC nozzle etc.
- Follow up /Coordinate and report result of project in SLGM and SLGA area.
- Any other assignment as per MnT Director Steel SEA would enquired
In Trial coordination
- Follow up trial product in the area by coordinate with Supervisor in each relevant account to make sure that :
- All equipment preparation necessity for trial
- Prepare before hand for information to Giving to relevant person such as Account manager , Supervisor at site or operator , the enough information for trial
- Purpose (why trial) and objective of trial (expectation such as -Life , quality , other qualification )
- Criteria to measure
- Data need & Involve in comparison and factor for trial
- Getting Information in and design the record means and person to make sure those information can achieve such as :
- Necessary record
- Necessary pictures
- Raw information data
- Analyse record and information after trial with the site team
- Bench mark with the existing products, competitor or other products
- List out success points , obstacle and possible improvement in trial
- Coordinate to get the trial report out
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor of Mechanical or Electrical & Engineering.
- Be able to locate to Ha Thin province, Vietnam
- 5-10 year experiences.
- 1-2 years’ experience in machine installation/mechanical/electrical equipment installation would be a plus.
- Experience working in Steel Mills is the plus.
- English and computer skills.
- Team work and good leadership skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
Human Resources Department
Vesuvius (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
170/69 Ocean Tower Building, 22nd Floor,
Ratchadapisek Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel : 662 – 661 9156-7 Fax : 662 – 661 9507
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Vesuvius (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Vesuvius (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Vesuvius Group Limited
VESUVIUS is a worldwide leader in developing, manufacturing and marketing high performance specialty ceramics, refractory products and control systems for demanding industrial applications. Its major customers are in the steel, ferrous and non-ferrous foundries, and glass industries. Having a global presence, quality of service and a wide range of products has always been part of the VESUVIUS corporate strategy to delight its customers.
Vesuvius (Thailand) Company Limited Vesuvius has started business in Thailand since 1994. The company has started business with Glass Industry. Then, Steel department is booming in 1997. Activities in Thailand are mainly in Sale and Technical support. Thailand branched company was registered in 2004.The manufacturing site is not valid in Thailand, so all the products are imported from various world wide Vesuvius manufacturing sites such as France, England, China, Malaysia, India, USA etc.